QuickDoor makes switching SMARTER
QuickDoor offers you secure switching of up to 144 relays via smartphone. You decide what you connect to your QuickDoor-HUB and determine in the basic settings how it is switched – by time (interval) or by state (on/off).
Using an intuitive dashboard, you determine which persons are allowed to switch which relays at which time of day. This includes a wealth of application possibilities, such as the switching of:
Into the local network, power on and go…
The QuickDoor-HUB is installed centrally in the building. The basic system includes a high-performance computer and 16 relays for free use. QuickDoor is equipped with a high-quality control cabinet (IP55) from RITTAL.
The power supply and the network connection are accessible from the outside. For connecting the relays, there are through holes, which are equipped with cable gland M20.
The QuickDoor-HUB is the basis for switching. It is equipped with 16 relays and ensures secure communication with smartphones via the QuickDoor gateway.
The QuickDoor-HUB can be expanded modularly with up to 144 relays. Each relay has a switching capacity of AC: max. 230V/10A and DC: max. 30V/10A.
For the use of the smartphone to switch a relay – for example to open a door or a rolling gate QuickDoor checks if the smartphone is nearby.
In the basic settings you can determine a presence detection for each relay.
The following options are available:
Define once in the basic settings (longitude and latitude) where the user should be. With a radius you can then define the tollerant. The position is checked during the request.
Optionally, QuickDoor-WATCH can be installed in an indoor location – usually next to an entrance. When the request is made, communication takes place with the smartphone. The replaceable batteries ensure low maintenance with a runtime of over 3 years (W/H/D: 7 cm x 14 cm x 3 cm).
- Simple Management of access authorization based on User- and/or Group Level
- No need to replace locks when keys are lost
- No additional hardware, such as keypads, readers, etc. required at entrances (investment, installation, protection against vandalism)
- Protection of already made investment, as existing installations (doors, gates, etc.) can be connected
- Security through device registration, location tracking via GPS and Bluetooth
- Integration with already existing CRM systems, such as Storeganise, etc.
Connect your existing locking systems to QuickDoor and provide your employees and tenants with secure access to buildings, premises and grounds.
With the use of QuickDoor, you no longer need any additional hardware and can dispense with the distribution of keys, various remote controls or externally mounted equipment such as key pads or similar.
Centralized user management allows you to grant or revoke access to people – on a per-entrance basis.
With the local QuickDoor presence detection you make sure that the persons for a successful opening are on site.
In addition to the existing video surveillance, QuickDoor convinced us, among other things, because of the integrated monitoring of our entrances and our rolling gate, as well as the proactive alarming.
With the interface to our customer resource management system, we have a much lower effort. Contract start- and end dates with our customers have a direct impact on our new QuickDoor access system.
Learn more about the successful implementation of QuickDoor at DLM Selfstorage GmbH.
Manage your employees, suppliers and tenants – simply and transparently
QuickDoor provides you with an intuitive dashboard for basic settings and user management. For maximum security and availability, all data is stored locally on the QuickDoor-HUB.
QuickDoor works with UNITS, which you can create yourself once. A UNIT can be for example a gate, an elevator, a door or a rolling gate. In the settings you define which relays this UNIT uses.
QuickDoor offers you a comprehensive permission system. Decide in the settings the permission for the use of UNITS. You can give a user the permission of one or more group(s), assign the ownership of a UNIT or inherit the permission of another user to the user.
Access the dashboard on your local network and manage:
- User (access only with presence detection)
- Which units can be used
- Reset passwords and device registration
- Administrators (opening UNITS from anywhere)
- User Groupd
- different opening hours, which you can assign to groups
- UNITS (Definition and monitoring)
- Interfaces to external CRM-Systems
- QuickDoor App Display
- Name of location
- Name of units (Buttons)
- Image of your location to be displayed
- Link to your help web page (contact information)
- Event viewing (log file)
- Database backups (backup/restore)
Security through Device Registration
The first time you set up a location for your customer/tenant via the QuickDoor App, it is not just the username and password that are verified.
During this process, a security code is sent to the mobile phone number.
After entering the security code, the device is registered in QuickDoor so that only requests from this device will be accepted in the future.
Integration with third party
With QuickDoor’s built-in event and alarm server, you can integrate third-party products, such as Shelly’s WI-FI enabled products, to monitor windows and entrances. QuickDoor can be extended with the use of WI-FI relays.
Interfaces to self-storage applications
Seamless integration with Storeganise
The QuickDoor interface to Storeganise can be set up in just a few minutes. After that, the authorization for opening entrances via smartphone is based on the customer statuses in Storeganise.
Comprehensive Features for Storeganise
- Automatic activation of user upon move-in
- Automatic deactivation of users when moving out
- Automatic deactivation of users in case of payment delays – optional if users in a site have overdue payments:
- Blocking in one site
- Blocking in all sites
- Automatic deactivation of users if they were manually deactivated in Storeganise
- Automatic notification of user with setup information on smartphone – optionally via:
- the Storeganise email notification
- the QuickDoor email notification
- Resetting a registered smartphone via the Storeganise application
- Access to QuickDoor group authorization (e.g. for employees who are not tenants)
Installing QuickDoor App
You can download and install the free QuickDoor App for your Smart Phone. To do so, click on one of the following buttons. You can find more information and the requirements at App-Help.
Note: The QuickDoor App requires a QuickDoor HUB installation and is provided to QuickDoor operators and their customers and tenants. It is a “means to an end” and has no value without a QuickDoor-HUB is connected.