QuickDoor makes your Entrances SMARTER
Connect your existing locking systems to QuickDoor and provide your employees and tenants with secure access to buildings, facilities and private property.
This includes a wide range of applications, such as:
- Doors (buzzer, self-locking mortise locks).
- Sliding Doors
- Revolving Doors
- Rolling – and Swing Gates
With QuickDoor, you no longer need any hardware and can dispense with the distribution of keys, various remote controls, or externally mounted equipment such as key pads or similar.
Centralized User Management allows you to grant or revoke access to people – per entrance.
With the local QuickDoor presence detection you make sure that the persons are on site for a successful opening.
- Simple Management of access authorization
- Less installation effort
- No need to replace locks when keys are lost
- No additional hardware, such as keypads, readers, etc. required at entrances (investment, installation, protection against vandalism)
- Integration with already existing CRM systems, such as Salesforce, WordPress, etc.
- Protection of already made investment, as existing installations can be connected
- Security through location tracking via Bluetooth and GPS
- Automatic providing of a guest WLAN to allow access for entrances without network availability (underground garages, industrial areas, etc.)
For our customers, the subject of security is very important to us.
In addition to the existing video surveillance, QuickDoor convinced us, among other things, because of the integrated monitoring of our entrances and our rolling gate, as well as the proactive alarming.
With the interface to our customer resource management system, we have a much lower effort. Contract start- and end dates with our customers have a direct impact on our new QuickDoor access system.
All components are tested and pre-configured before delivery. We will be happy to support you during the on-site implementation.
Optionally with connection of 4, 8 or 16 entrances (switching capacity AC: max. 230V / 10A, DC: max. 30V / 10A)
Optional, for an installation at the entrance, wireless communication with the QickDoor HUB
Optional, Bluetooth Watcher for secure presence detection
Security through Device Registration
The first time you set up a location for your customer/tenant via the QuickDoor App, it is not just the username and password that are verified.
During this process, a security code is sent to the mobile phone number.
After entering the security code, the device is registered in QuickDoor so that only requests from this device will be accepted in the future.
Learn about the QuickDoor App
from the store.
After you are set up as a user, you can use the QuickDoor app to add a location and open the self-storage facility’s roll-up door.
You can watch the opening live on your device (computer, tablet or smartphone).
Manage your customers and Tenants – simply and transparently
Access the Web Interface on your local network and manage:
- User (access only with presence detection)
- Which entrances can be used
- reset of passwords and device registration
- Administrators (opening entrances from anywhere)
- Opening hours, per day – from/to time
- Interfaces to external CRM Systems
- QuickDoor App Presentation
- Name of Location
- Name of the Entrances (Buttons)
- Company logo to be displayed
- Link to your help on a web page (contact information)
- Event display (log file)
- Database backups (backup/restore)
Interfaces to self-storage applications
Seamless integration with Storeganise
After that, the authorization for opening entrances via smartphone is based on the customer statuses in Storeganise.
- Automatic activation of user upon move-in
- Automatic deactivation of users when moving out
- Automatic deactivation of users in case of payment delays – optional if users in a site have overdue payments:
- Blocking in one site
- Blocking in all sites
- Automatic deactivation of users if they were manually deactivated in Storeganise
- Automatic notification of user with setup information on smartphone – optionally via:
- the Storeganise email notification
- the QuickDoor email notification
- Resetting a registered smartphone via the Storeganise application
Interfaces to CRM Systems
In addition to internal User Management, QuickDoor can also be connected to existing CRM Systems. For a connection, additional fields (operator ID, password, entrances) are added in the external systems.
When using the app, QuickDoor takes all request and checks the authorization for opening an Entrance in the external system.
Create a connected application and add the relevant fields to an object to enable communitation with QuickDoor.
Decide in the QuickDoor settings whether the data should be updated hourly in QuickDoor (OAuth 2.0 Synch, offline connection) or whether each request from the QuickDoor App should be verified directly in Salesforce (OAuth 2.0, online connection)..
Always available – even without a Internet Connection
Provide your customers and tenants with a Guest WLAN via the QuickDoor App to ensure the use of the App even in locations without a mobile carrier network (e.g. in industrial areas, underground garages, basement rooms, etc.).
Installing QuickDoor App
You can download and install the free QuickDoor App for your Smart Phone. To do so, click on one of the following buttons. You can find more information and the requirements at App-Help.